Rebecca Garza Plastic Surgery
322 U.S. 41 #103
Schererville, IN 46375
Phone: (219) 322-3131
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
As part of our goal to create a positive patient experience, we provide resources to help you prepare for an appointment, whether it’s an initial consultation or a follow-up meeting with Dr. Garza. We know your time is valuable, and this information helps ensure that you’ll spend your time either consulting with our surgeon or getting a procedure rather than waiting.
Our Appointment Policies
We adopted these policies to benefit all patients and encourage you to review them:
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time if it’s your initial visit or if it’s been more than a year since your last visit to complete the necessary paperwork. We encourage you to fill out the information before coming to your appointment.
- If you are running late, please give us a call so we can make the necessary adjustments. Please note that we may have to reschedule your appointment if you arrive late.
- You are required to confirm your appointment within 24 hours in order to remain on the schedule. If you don’t confirm your appointment, that time slot will be given to another patient. We offer text message confirmation for your convenience. Please confirm via text or call the office to guarantee your appointment.
- Booking your appointment a few weeks in advance helps ensure a specific day and time. We are happy to add you to our waitlist for a sooner appointment, should you desire. Please let our schedulers know at the time you book your appointment.
- We do not allow anyone to accompany you during your treatment to help protect the safety of patients and staff. We strongly discourage you from bringing anyone along during your non-surgical consultations. Our policy requires that children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the waiting area while you are in your appointment.
Our Consultation Policies
- During the consultation, we will discuss your goals and concerns and recommend a treatment plan.
- We will provide an exact cost estimate for the recommended procedures, treatments, and products. This cost estimate is subject to change following your initial treatment as adjustments are made.
Trust a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon for Your Procedure
People looking for plastic surgeons in Munster and throughout Indiana choose Dr. Garza’s practice for her expertise and commitment to providing a positive experience. You can request a consultation using the online form, or call us at (219) 322-3131 to schedule an appointment.
Meet Your Surgeon,
Rebecca Garza, M.D.
Dr. Garza is one of the most accomplished female board-certified plastic surgeons in Indiana and the Chicagoland area. She completed elite fellowship training and is active in several prestigious professional associations, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Aesthetic Society, and the American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery. She performs a full range of facial procedures, as well as breast enhancement and body contouring, all tailored to your personal needs.More About Dr. Garza